6. As a Toronto psychotherapist, I'm aware of the difficulties found within our community, am well knowledgeable about the community resources available to you and your family. I can refer you easily to other resources, in addition to, or instead of using Nancy Tavares-Jones, Toronto therapist.
5. Easily accessible by public transportation, right above the Yonge & Finch subway station and right next door to the Yonge & Finch bus station! This is an ideal North York area, and easily accessible!
4. If you are unable to attend your session in person, you can consult and having your full sessions via Skype!
3. Life Pathways Psychotherapy works under the guidance and case consultation of a registered psychologist. Therefore your sessions fees may be covered by extended health care plans!
2. Session fee costs are extremely competitive. Compare our prices to industry averages of $150-200/session!
1. You will work with an empathetic, genuine, and effective psychotherapist who will help to cope, heal, and grow from your challenges. Nancy Tavares-Jones is a clinically trained therapist, who is open and available to help you with a variety of issues.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me! You can take advantage of a free, no-obligation 30 minute consultation either over the phone, via Skype, or in person! Contact us via our contact form, and you'll hear from us very quickly!
Yours in mental health!